Kane Electrical and Renewables LTD provide emergency lighting Belfast testing. Installations and free surveys to all types of buildings ranging from residential and commercial as well as Industrial properties.
All businesses are legally required to provide and maintain adequate levels of emergency lighting in all areas. To ensure safe evacuation of the premises in the event of a fire or emergency. All emergency lighting requirements conform to the current British Standard for emergency lighting BS 5266.
A Fire Risk Assessment or Emergency Lighting Compliance Survey will decide the appropriate type and volume of emergency lighting. Necessary to provide the required levels of illumination. All emergency lighting Installations should be inspected and tested annually with a 3 hr test mode. Conducted by a competent emergency lighting surveyor.
Kane Electrical and Renewables LTD will provide an emergency lighting logbook. Ensuring that these fittings are functionally tested and recorded in accordance with BS 50172 and BS 5266.
Emergency Lighting Belfast Services
- Installation of New Emergency Lighting Systems
- Upgrades of Existing Emergency Lighting Systems
- Emergency Lighting Compliance Surveys to BS 5266
- Replacement of Damaged and Non Functional Units
- Installation of Test Switches for Monthly Occupier Testing
- Servicing of existing equipment – Required Bi Annually
- Certificate of Testing on Completion and logbook
Why Choose Kane Electrical and Renewables LTD?
- We have a team of experienced electrical engineers who have detailed knowledge of all Emergency Lighting system types.
- We will arrange to service or install your system at a time convenient to you. So there is minimal disruption to your workplace, including late nights and weekends.
- Our pricing structure is set and we will always quote remedial works prior to installation.
- We can supply and fit new systems or upgrade existing systems in line with BS5266. If you would like a free site visit & no obligation quote for a new installation. Or upgrade please contact Kane Electrical and Renewables LTD on 02895 430220 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org